Short dive trip (06May-08May)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

csr

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Dear Maldives experts,

I have an unscheduled trip happening (yay!) and dont want to miss an opportunity to dive while in the Maldives. Yes, I am aware the best needs to be experienced via a LOB but, hey, this one came at me out of nowhere and I would like to think of it as a teaser so that I can plan a longer (second) trip.

We are looking at staying 3 nights at the Anantara Dighu. Need advice with ref to dive operators and dive sites that we could target for one or two day's diving.

Your advice is much appreciated. TIA.

Hi,

Anantara Dhigu has a good dive school on that resort. They should be able to take you out on good dives around that area. There are so many good dive sites in that area of south male' atoll. Especially some really nice channel dives and thilas (submerged reefs/bommies).

Cheers

Shaff

csr, you may not be quite clear on how it works in the Maldives. That's the main reason nobody can give you advice. Each resort is on a different island, so you don't really get to chose a dive operator. You dive with the operator at the resort. Most probably you will have to be happy with whichever itinerary is planned for the days you'll be resident at the resort rather than walking up and requesting particular dive sites. If nobody who has read your thread has actually stayed at Anantara Dhigu, they can't provide any insight!

Last edited:
Quero is right csr. Enjoy ur stay and dives from Anantara!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom