Buddy diver needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

live2dive420

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am new to diving which does not mean im not very relaxed when diving but i do need some practice ill have a full set of gear soon and i live in Cape Canaveral Fl. i was looking for some one willing to go out on dives with and would love to get out on a personal boat to do them my older brother is also a new diver and we just moved from Chicago and trying to save for are own boat but till then i would love to get out in the ocean and log some dives. If any one else in this area is looking for some people to split the cost of these fuel prices im always willing to do my part of helping out for a great day on the ocean.

Thanks a bunch Ashton :D

I am new to diving which does not mean im not very relaxed when diving but i do need some practice ill have a full set of gear soon and i live in Cape Canaveral Fl. i was looking for some one willing to go out on dives with and would love to get out on a personal boat to do them my older brother is also a new diver and we just moved from Chicago and trying to save for are own boat but till then i would love to get out in the ocean and log some dives.

Will be more expensive, but I would recommend going out on a charter dive boat. I wouldn't dive with anyone on a private boat unless I knew them well and I was certain they had O2 and an AED on board, people that know what to do with them, and solid emergency procedures. There's more to boat diving than simply having a boat to jump off of.

Ray

RJP hit the nail on the head there man. I would love to dive with you but I do more shore diving because of the money. I run trips out of Jupiter/ West Palm but you can go do the same thing. I really prefer the springs... Have you ever dove in a spring?

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

This site is overwhelmingly huge for a new user, and it is hard to know where best to post a question like this. If you scroll down, you will see that we have a place for regional clubs and travel. You will find one there called Florida Conch Divers. If you had posted your question there, it would be read by probably thousands of local dives who do not usually read posts in the new diver section.

I am going to have this thread moved there for you.

Good luck and happy diving!

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Moved to Florida Conch Forum for local responses

I hate to be nitpicky, but having "420" in your username might also limit who might be willing to let you on their boat or who might be willing to dive with you. Not trying to start a discussion if that should be a factor, but Just Sayin'...

I hate to be nitpicky, but having "420" in your username might also limit who might be willing to let you on their boat or who might be willing to dive with you. Not trying't not to start a discussion if that should be a factor, but Just Sayin'...

I hadn't noticed that. Yeah, I'd not be inclined to buddy up if that 420 means what I think it's supposed to mean.

I hadn't noticed that. Yeah, I'd not be inclined to buddy up if that 420 means what I think it's supposed to mean.

It would be good to know. It has two very different meanings that I know of.

Well there are no dive boats where you live. I don't dive that much in the ocean anymore but if you are interested in a spring dive I'd go with you. The springs or a good dive boat are about the same distance from you. Plus you can dive at your pace without having to worry about the sea conditions. There is less to see but you get to work on the basics of diving. If your interested I can message you next time I go. I go every few months with some of my non cave diving buddys.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom