Light & Motion Housing and Sony HDV A1-U wt Fathoms WA Port

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharksdelight

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Finally decided to sell this system. It is a perfect condition Light and Motion Bluefin and back plate LCD monitor housing with a Fathoms WA port and a Sony HDV A1-U camcorder. It's a turn key system and all in mint shape. The port alone sells for 1800. and I am selling the entire system for $3500.00 all inclusive.
Email me at: steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

PS. I also have a brand new, never been in the water L & M housing for the Canon HFS10, HFS11 and HFS 100. Never used and comes with the LCD back plate monitor, Fathoms WA port ready to shoot.

Last edited:
Here you are: The 3 black housing pics are of the new L & M for the Canon and the Silver L & M housing shows the Standard Port but it comes with the Fathoms WA Port and an LCD monitor back.
Steve

Attachments

• housing.jpg
    housing.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 137
  • housing1.jpg
    housing1.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 127
  • housing2.jpg
    housing2.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 129
  • A1-U housing.jpg
    A1-U housing.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 146
I've been out of the country so sorry if anyone has tried to reach me regarding these 2 housings. They are still for sale and I will also soon be having the Light and Motion LED 2000s up for sale as well. Just have to figure out a fair price. I also have a set of L & M HID lights for sale as well. All in perfect condition.
Steve

Back
Top Bottom