Interested in meeting up at Dutch Springs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2 Bar

Reaction score
Falcos and I are planning to go to Dutch Springs on Thursday October 9, and hope to get in a total of three Thursdays or Fridays in October. If there are any ScubaBoard members interested in meeting up, please feel free to join us.

I am newly certified. Falcos is a Divemaster Candidate. He is busy helping out with pool sessions, classes, and OW checkout dives. We are hoping to meet some buddies, in case one of us is not available to dive with the other later on.

Whether we dive together, or hang out of the water, it's all good. But we would like to fill up our buddy list directory.

Later.

Keep me in mind. Right now, I have my weekdays free...

Great! We'll PM you towards the end of next week, then. Both of us dive through Hoboken Dive Center. Maybe we'll run into you there. Hopefully, we'll get a nice little group.

my brother and i dive dutch about everyother weekend. we were just there last weekend and it was great! the clarity was awesome due to colder water and LESS divers. anyway i think we are planning to go on or around the 9th. maybe we will see you there.

I believe Dutch Springs hours are 10a - 6p then. So we plan on having paid and entering at 10. We would like to try and get 3 dives in, considering how we feel and how the day goes.

hello fellow HDCers!!! Can't tell who you are from your profile, unfortunately. This is the super nice DM working the counter :wink:
I believe Rick wanted to hit the quarry mid-week too. Me, unfortunately, have gottne myself a retinal detachment. ;-0 So, no diving for at least 6 weeks.... boohooo!!! So, I'm stuck at home until I can see a bit from my right eye. Those of you out last weekend may remember me complaining about my eyesight...
Maybe I'll will catch you all next week (damn eye).

So we are definitely going. We're just not sure if there are 2 or 3 in our party. However, anyone looking to meet up with Falcos and I are more than welcome. This Thursday as early as they open.

If you'd like to coordinate with us....cram33@yahoo.com

Stay metal!

Away on the 9th, seminar in AC, any plans for the following Thursday? I'll be returning from Florida the 15th (work related although I will get some diving in), may need the 16th for a little recovery. What a better way to recover!

And just how cold is it? Thought it would be fairly warm at this time - last year the end of October & beginning of November were great - probably high 60's on surface, low 50's at depth (of course there was less depth due to the drought).

Add me to the list....

Hi divinglife! Sorry to hear about your eye. I was there that weekend and I heard about your eye when I was at the shop last week. Hope you feel better.
Dan

Back
Top Bottom