Deep Six is MOVING!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shcubasteve

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Both the Stuart and Jensen Beach Deep Six stores will be combining resources in a NEW LOCATION!! US1 and Britt Road, right next to Best Buy in the Pineapple Commons Plaza

The current Stuart Deep Six location next to Carraba's is now closed and in the process of moving to the new store. The Jensen Beach store will remain open to fill tanks through the weekend. We will follow quickly

The new store is HUGE- 5500 + square feet of floor space, TWO HP compressors and close to 10,000 cubic feet of bank capacity- (40 4500psi bank cylinders). No more waits for tank fills on miniseason! The new oxygen guage just arrived too!

I will continue to operate the regulator service center, (Aqualung, Apeks, Mares, Sherwood, Oceanic, Diverite, SpareAir, Genesis and more in house) and share the training department with Glenn, the current Stuart Store instructor. I will edit this thread with pictures and updates.

Steve

Steve--- SO YOU are going to start banking Nitrox?? I know runnning those lines is a Alchemy of Engineering and Art. I first read this and thought.. oh great Now where can I take my doubles and not get looked at like I just landed on Earth from outer space. :) -- Luckily you are just moving pretty much across the street.

Looking forward to visiting the new store.

Uhhhhh....afraid to ask this, you're not going to close the Vero store are you?

Eric: Sorry, no banked nitrox yet... Partial pressure fills all the way. Maybe in the future, hard to say right now. Bring them doubles in too- they don't scare me and they are not THAT heavy! In any event, you'll be able to pull your truck around behind the new store and unload your truck 5' from the fill station!

Uhhhhh....afraid to ask this, you're not going to close the Vero store are you?

The Vero store is not moving don't worry, they'll be at that location for the next 30 years probably.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom