New BCD ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sidemountman

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
:confused:

I found this photo online .... sounds very interesting!

sany0472.jpg

I have both the Z sidemount wings and that isn't one the production models.

It might be a prototype of Steve Bogaerts' new wing, which is being manufactured by DSS. It was supposed to be generally available at the beginning of the month, but has slipped a little. I don't see the secondary oral inflator though. Where did you find the photo?

I want to be honest with you ... is my prototype. :D
I have four products in two sizes.
I have used ballistic fabric and a polyurethane bladder. Therefore, two sacks, an interchangeable inner and outer cut and tear resistant.

The position of the inflator is left to the sub .... as you can put in pictures or on the sides. If you want, you can turn around and have the valves protected.

Course is anchored harness similar to Razor.

You like it?

I have the Z-System but has many limitations and is uncomfortable. I also have the nomad, the SMS 100 and others, but ultimately I think the modern sidemount should be the most crucial possible.

I want to be honest with you ... is my prototype. :D
I have four products in two sizes.
I have used ballistic fabric and a polyurethane bladder. Therefore, two sacks, an interchangeable inner and outer cut and tear resistant.

The position of the inflator is left to the sub .... as you can put in pictures or on the sides. If you want, you can turn around and have the valves protected.

Course is anchored harness similar to Razor.

You like it?

I have the Z-System but has many limitations and is uncomfortable. I also have the nomad, the SMS 100 and others, but ultimately I think the modern sidemount should be the most crucial possible.

I like it!

Can you maybe link to a website, or post some more pictures of it? It sounds similar to what I made myself, but better thought out.

Jake

I like it!

Can you maybe link to a website, or post some more pictures of it? It sounds similar to what I made myself, but better thought out.

Jake

Thanks, but I do not have current photos. In a month will be on line. :wink:

Sidemountman, I knew the pic came from the med, plus your from Italy, what makes yours more comfortable than the z, obviously that is how you made yours more comfortable.

Happy Diving

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom