Hollis Digital Full Face Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vvortex3

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am interested in information about the Hollis digital full face mask. Is it still being sold? I have sent a private message to the Hollis representative on this forum and also called the Hollis office near San Francisco twice and left messages with no response.

Has anyone tried this mask? If I live near San Francisco can I go to the Hollis office and check one out? Is it running the same software revisions of the full face mask as Oceanic's latest model? If not, can it be updated?

I am interested in information about the Hollis digital full face mask. Is it still being sold? I have sent a private message to the Hollis representative on this forum and also called the Hollis office near San Francisco twice and left messages with no response.

Has anyone tried this mask? If I live near San Francisco can I go to the Hollis office and check one out? Is it running the same software revisions of the full face mask as Oceanic's latest model? If not, can it be updated?

Hi Vvortex,

Please see your inbox as we responded this afternoon :wink:

The full face version of this mask was never mass produced, however is still available in the standard configuration in the Oceanic and Aeris lines.

Best Regards,

Was the Kirby Morgan M50 modular flange developed by Hollis or by Kirby Morgan? Is this item still in development?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom