Kristina's memorial plaque discussion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iztok

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone toying with an idea of putting a plaque in for her at Breakwater somewhere under water?

Anyone toying with an idea of putting a plaque in for her at Breakwater somewhere under water?
The topic was brought up in mikes memorial dive thread.

I thought a nice plaque might be one that has space for those who know and love Kristina to sign before placement. Then I look back at this thread and realize how large such a plaque would need to be.

Last edited:

My suggestion is right at the edge of Metridium Fields, due north (magnetic) of the end of the pipe. That way, she greets divers swimming in from the pipe and would be a marker for finding their way back to the pipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I am in NC so no much good with organizing. But please keep me posted. I would like to contribute towards it.

Would be nice if somewhere near breakwater so next time I am in town I can visit it.

What a good idea!

I like to think Kristina has become one more angel swimming with all the others in the deep blue sea.

I liked Fisheaters suggestion to have it at the end of the pipe leading to the metridium field.
I think Dan might have some good suggestions since he's been her buddy more often than the rest of us.

What a good idea!

I like to think Kristina has become one more angel swimming with all the others in the deep blue sea.

I know when I see octopus I'll think of her.
Paula and I took her on a night dive when she wanted to see octopi. We must have seen 6 or 8 that night. Must have been because she was with us I suppose.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom