Seatool HDR-HC3, lights, camera, INON lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DrKevbo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
*Seatool HDR-HC3 Ultra housing. All aluminum Dual stainless steel latch. flip orange filter, AD lense mount, External strobe fiber optic connector.
Welcome to Seatool USA!
*INON UWL-100AD wide angle with Dome and Lense Shade
*INON UCL-165 Macro lens
* Dual Fisheye HG20DX Video/fix lights
* Sony HDR-HC3 camcorder
*Seatool HC3 Handle left
*Seatool HC3 tray and grip
*Seatool HC3 INON AD spare lens holder
*2-ULCS T grove plates
*2-ULCS Grove plate to ball adapter.

All items are used but 100% working order. All Original boxs, manuals and extras are included.This has been maintained and cared for to the highest standard. There are no scratchs or abrasions on any of the optical surfaces. The Sony HDR-HC3 camera I am including is my backup. it has never been used except to test it. I am keeping my original working camera
to play back my file tapes.. I have been diving this for 4 years on 10 major trips and it has performed perfectly. It is small, egronomic, easy to travel with and dive with. Crystal clear HD video with 4 meg stills. I have invested a lot of $ in this and gotten it all back in satisfaction and memories recorded on tape and edited to DVD. The Buyer will get a well cared for prosumer underwater HD video/camera set up in 100% working order at a fraction of the original cost. Thanks for looking. $2,000.00

Back
Top Bottom