Pair of Apollo Bio Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bvav

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm selling a pair of pink, XS Apollo Bio Fins. They've never been worn in the water- my fiancee got them, but they didn't fit. She ordered a larger size from another store, but missed the return window on the XS's. Asking $65 + buyer pays shipping. I have larger pics available upon request.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 79
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 199
Lowering price to $50+shipping. These retail for ~$160+ in stores, and these have literally never been used.

Good price and deal....................but they're so very pink.

aww i would jump on these if they were small my girlfriend wants a pair

NYchris:
My fiancee wears size 8 and uses these relatively thick hard-soled boots: link. It seemed like it was more the thickness of the boot than the size of her foot that made them not fit well. Not sure if that info would make any difference for you regarding the fit.

Last edited:
Fins have sold, thanks!

got them yesterday. perfect as described. great communication and transaction. dove 2 dives with them today. EXCEPTIONAL. Mahalo nui loa (thanks so much).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom