Baa Atoll trip in 2011 summer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ladydevil

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am planning to dive in Baa Atoll / Hannifaru in this summer.

Can anyone recommend any liveaboard that run there? I prefer the boat to depart from Male. If possible, please share the experience of the boat service?

When will be the best month to dive in Baa Atoll, Jul, Aug, Sep?

Any dive experience in Baa / Hannifaru to share?

Hey ladydevil,

I'm planning to run trips to Hanifaru in August onboard the 'Atoll Cruiser'. One of the best dive boats around. Also her sister vessel 'Finolhu' which is smaller...with 5 cabins and we take only 8 pax on that. On Atoll Cruiser there need to be a minimum of 14. For more info contact me at: shafraz.naeem@gmail.com

Cheers from the Maldives

Hi Ladydevil,

I would opt for September but with the weather changing all over the planet you still can be unlucky.
We also have a couple of trips to Hanifaru lined up but we start at the end of September.

Regards,
Bas

I'll be stationed in Baa Atoll from July till october with the government hopefully. To oversee Hanifaru. Might even restrict diving there. We're in the process of making the regulation so this season you might not be able to dive there. Snorkelling, yes. we're thinking of limiting the number of boats that can go in there as well. That's gonna be fun!!!!

Back
Top Bottom