The FitDiver® Program by ScubaFit® - Links to Fitness Articles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubafit

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Dear Fellow Divers,

I am pleased to invite you to join ScubaFit® and become a FitDiver®. ScubaFit® is a website dedicated specifically to divers providing one-on-one online fitness coaching via telephone, e-mail, live chat and workshops. I hope you will take a few minutes to explore the ScubaFit® website and start your FitDiver® Membership.

In addition to one-on-one FitDiver® Coaching, membership includes FitDiver® workouts, the FitDiver® Logbook of forms for self-assessment and tracking your progress, FitDiver® challenges to teach divers how to perform and master new exercises, ScubaFit® Guidelines providing step-by-step instructions on how to get started, and The FitDiver® newsletter.

ScubaFit® provides results-oriented tools to implement a balanced health and fitness program including Aerobic Exercise, Weight Loss and Nutrition, and Resistance Training. Information is presented as it relates to diving and is based on dive-industry research and data combined with proven methods and fitness-industry resources.

As a diver, fitness professional and athlete, I look forward to assisting you with your dive fitness goals. Feel free to contact me directly at (760) 271-6069 or gretchen@scubafit.com. The following links will provide you with excellent fitness information for scuba diving.

Gretchen M. Ashton, CFT, NBFE
Expert Speaker Los Angeles County ADP and UICC
Contributing Writer to California Diver Magazine
Published in Alert Diver USA and Asia-Pacific
Published on Scuba Diving Fitness : Divetime.com : Scuba Diving Articles

Founder of ScubaFit® and the FitDiver® Program

FitDiver® Workouts
Custom exercise, stretching and nutrition programs for diving and good health.

FitDiver® Log Book
Print and build your own FitDiver® Log Book to complete a self-assessment and determine your current fitness level.

Choose from four FitDiver® catagories.

FitDiver® Challenges
Fitness actvities to keep you motivated!

The FitDiver® Newsletter
A ScubaFit® publication with information and articles to increase your knowedge about fitness and diving.

ScubaFit® Workshops
Live chat discussion and presentations.

Health and Fitness Q & A
Direct responses to your questions.
by Gretchen M. Ashton, CFT, NBFE

Member Specials
Member only offers and discounts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom