Aqualung Retractors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bane51031

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have 15 Aqualung retractors for sale, they are the heavy duty retractors that easily will hold a console,light,etc. They also have a locking mechanism on the side.

These are brand new and come with everything pictured,you can clip or use mount too attach too bcd etc.

The cost is $25.00 for each retractor shipped anywhere in the CONUS.Retractor will be shipped via USPS priority.

My LDS sells these for $40 plus tax, I accept paypal. Email me at:

diver51031@premieronline.net

Let me know how many you would like or if you have any questions, I will leave this post up as long as there are retractors for sale.

Attachments

• DSC03002.jpg
    DSC03002.jpg
    422.5 KB · Views: 132
Price drop,$22 for each retractor, these are new and are the nice ones not the wimpy retractors........

Too the people that have bought retractors they have either been mailed out or will be mailed on Monday,Thanks.

12 sold but, I found another partial box of retractors so I will leave post up till all are gone.

Thanks
Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom