support materials for Biodry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mudchick

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
After waiting over a month I finally got my drysuit and used it for the first time and while I like it, there are a couple things that are definitely different from my previous drysuit but that's not what I'm here for.

I did not receive any owners/users manual with the suit or registration or warranty information. Also the catalog it was ordered from thru the shop said the gaiters that were to be included are backordered. When will they be available? There wasn't a users manual on the website for the suit. Assuming they exist, how can I get one?

Thanks,
mudchick

After waiting over a month I finally got my drysuit and used it for the first time and while I like it, there are a couple things that are definitely different from my previous drysuit but that's not what I'm here for.

I did not receive any owners/users manual with the suit or registration or warranty information. Also the catalog it was ordered from thru the shop said the gaiters that were to be included are backordered. When will they be available? There wasn't a users manual on the website for the suit. Assuming they exist, how can I get one?

Thanks,
mudchick

Mudchick,

Thanks for the post. Owners manual and warranty information is on the supplied CD. These are inside the supplied drysuit bag with the QD hose, zipper lube and build sheet. If this was not included with the suit, please PM me with the serial number printed inside the suit. Also, regarding the gators. Most available printed information on the suit including last years catalog has last year's model. See our website here for a more recent update: Hollis Gear: BioDry ®. You have the newest model.

Hope this helps.

:dork2: My apologies. It was hiding under the plastic that the suit came at the bottom of the bag.
Thanks for your quick response.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom