For Sale: Hugyfot housing for Canon EOS 450D/500D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fdemarchi

New
Reaction score
# of dives
I am considering upgrading to the Canon EOS 7D and therefore I am selling:

Hugyfot housing for Canon EOS 450D/500D - the kit includes left handle, moisture alarm, spare main o-ring, right neoprene hand cover
Hugyfot housing do not need a tray to support strobes; a right handle can be mounted if needed; Hugyfot supplies adepter rings for many other brands ports, such as Aquatica, Inon, Sea&Sea, Seacam, Sealux, Subal & UK Germany

The housing is in perfect conditions, never had a slight problem and was bought is spring 2009 and had been used for less than 160 dives/200 hrs approx. and will be freshly services from the Hugyfot authorized Italian service center before shipment.

If needed, I could also sell the Canon EOD 450D body, which is perfect conditions, never had a slight problem and was bought in winter 2008.

I accept PayPal or T/T bank transfer for payment.

Prices are as follows:

Hugyfot housing for Canon 450D/500D: € 1,350 (€ 2,049 new)
Canon EOS 450D body: € 300 (€ 450 new)

E-mail me at francesco.demarchi@fastwebnet.it if interested or should you need addition information about this offer.

I am not selling my Hugyfot porta since I will upgrade to another Hugyfot housing, but you can get Hugyfot poeta or assoderà for other ports in Manila from Splash UW Imaging.
All the Best .... Francesco

Back
Top Bottom