Palau Aggressor ... experiences?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

highdesert

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Greetings again -

Any first-hand reviews of the Palau Aggressor? Interested in hearing your report if you've been aboard.

Thanks!

We spent a week on the Palau Aggressor II in March. Best trip ever! Captain Mike and the whole crew was delightful, food scrumptious, diving the best I've seen. My wife said it best: "After diving Palau everything else will look like a desert." And she's been to Fiji, Bora Bora, all over the Caribbean, and Hawaii.

I just got off a 2 week trip on the PA2. (Velasco reef trip). Diving was over the top. Boat is in good condition except for constantly difficult starting skiff motors (but no dives were missed because of this). Noticed that there is less "down time" for relaxing when you are doing the skiff based diving necessitated by the drift dives in Palau (compared to diving of a mother ship LOB). Everyone on the boat was great (except for a couple of passengers from Canada who whined about EVERYTHING for 2 weeks - It was dinner table roulett ot avoid being the 2 people stuck with them at their table each night). I plan to go back on the PA2 in the future.

Thanks for the replies! Turns out we booked another trip, but this is good info to file away for the future.

Whining Canadians? Unusual, we are typically so accepting of any hardship or inconvenience, and suffer in solitude - sure they were not undercover Alaskans? Been known to happen!! :) I would be more concerned about skiffs not starting while you are on a drift dive ... Alas, I'm looking at this itinerary next March, I'm stoked, and I promise only positivity.

Whining Canadians? Unusual, we are typically so accepting of any hardship or inconvenience, and suffer in solitude - sure they were not undercover Alaskans? Been known to happen!! :) I would be more concerned about skiffs not starting while you are on a drift dive ... Alas, I'm looking at this itinerary next March, I'm stoked, and I promise only positivity.

Dude, My wife is Canadian, and they are usually salt of the earth. No Canadian bashing here, to the contrary, it was supprising that they were such titty babies!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom