Lost Weight Belt at Humber Bay Park

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CuNanoTube

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My dive buddy (father) lost his belt in Humber Bay Park West (Ontario) near the west entry point in about 30' of water. The belt and weights are blue and plasti-coated.

A 6-Pack to who ever finds (and returns) it.

PM me here if you have info, thanks.

Bobby and I had every intention of looking for it yesterday after we talked to you guys but we had trouble keeping a light beam on the line in the zero visibility! It is, however, my mission to recover that belt (that will give my Humber dives some purpose over the summer).

Bob

Bobby and I had every intention of looking for it yesterday after we talked to you guys but we had trouble keeping a light beam on the line in the zero visibility! It is, however, my mission to recover that belt (that will give my Humber dives some purpose over the summer).

Bob

Thanks man. I meant to post on Ontario Scuba as well, but they seem to hate all my email addresses. I must try to join up later.

Anyways, thanks for the help.

Update: We found the belt on Friday. The Vis was amazing by the way, without the 40' + vis we had the belt would still be down there.

Back
Top Bottom