Canon A570IS & Canon Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JCAT

Contributor
Reaction score
This is a great set-up, especially for anyone wanting to start exploring underwater photography. Careful, underwater photography is a one-hit drug.:D

A great topside camera as well.

It's a bit older now, but still performs better than some pro set-ups. There are very slight scratches, but nothing that affects use. If you need additional pictures, send me a PM. Note that it has an adhesive 3M connection over the flash for fiber, should not affect internal flash.

Couple this camera with CHDK and it's a winning combination. CHDK Wiki

$225.00 (PayPal Only) + buyer pays shipping. (Sorry, no overseas shipping)

You get
Canon A570IS
Canon WP-DC12 Housing & Oring
SanDisk 4gig SDHC---CHDK installed.
Silicone Grease 4g TSK5542
On Board Flash Diffuser
All Documentation/software (English & Spanish) including original warranty card.
Burned CD of Card Tricks (Used to format SD cards), Correct build of CHDK, and a motion detection script I use topside sometimes.

This set-up has never flooded and has been a constant companion in my dives across the Caribbean. If someone is interested in just the housing, PM me, as I would not mind keeping the camera.

Under my photos, there are pictures of this rig in it's dive configuration. Sorry, nothing else is included besides whats listed in this post.

Any questions, PM me.

Bump and price drop.

Rock-bottom $[-]225.00[/-]185.00 (PayPal Only) + buyer pays shipping. (Sorry, no overseas shipping)

This is the camera to get started with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom