Adventure Day Being Rescheduled

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt. Pete

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that plans are being made to reschedule Adventure Day @ Lake Pleasant. As soon as the date is set for sure I will post an update, it will be in the near future. Hopefully, since I have a bunch of donations that I have to give away!

Hey, tell 'em not to be such wind-wimps this time, okay? :wink:

Was away diving the wrecks in San Diego, if you have not already heard Saturday June 18th is the new date for Adventure Day @ Lake Pleasant for 2011. Water should be a bit warmer for everyone!

Parks & Recreation - Maricopa County

Lake Pleasant Adventure Day
Lake Pleasant Regional Park
Join us for our second attempt at this awesome event! High winds will not run us out this time!! Clubs, organizations, dive shops, and more will be on-site with freebies, goodies, drawings, demonstrations, and activities for you to try! Feel like getting wet? There will be water activities for everyone! Bring the whole family and enjoy a day under the sun and in the water. Don't miss it!

Date: 6/18/2011
Time: 7:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Registration Required: No
Fee: Free with $6 park entry

Contact: Anna Esh 602-372-7460 x 210 or Terry Gerber 602-372-7460 x 202

Peoria, AZ 85342

Reactions: Jax
I've requested my LDS to retransmit this info. We'll see if we can get a few Southern AZ'ers your way.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom