Key Largo in June, Where to Snuba?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ksegel

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello, My fiance` and I are traveling to Key Largo in June to dive, My daughter is going to meet us there, she is not scuba certified like we are, we have heard of Snuba, and she would like to try it, but cannot find anything about it on Key Largo, closest we have found is Marathon, any information would be most helpful.

Thanks in advance,

Ken

Hello, My fiance` and I are traveling to Key Largo in June to dive, My daughter is going to meet us there, she is not scuba certified like we are, we have heard of Snuba, and she would like to try it, but cannot find anything about it on Key Largo, closest we have found is Marathon, any information would be most helpful.

Thanks in advance,

Ken

Can't help you about snuba but does she not want to get certified? She can do it online and then do her checkout dives there...
We will be there in June as well...What are your dates? Have you picked a dive shop.
We are diving with Key Largo Scuba Shack and it will be me, my husband and our son....
Maybe we will meet...
Lynn

Marathon isn't that far away if key largo can't accomodate. But I bet theres at least one shop in that key that can help. Also, LynnB has a great point. The keys would be a great place to do checkout dives.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom