New innovation: "The Razor Side Mount System"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The links don't work any more. Hopefully this means someone's working on updating the site.

Of course, after waiting awhile for this, I just went ahead and purchased an SMS100 wing for my Razor. NOW the Razor has a wing built for it. :(
Just my luck and timing. That's why I don't buy LOTTO tickets. :shakehead:

It sure looks and seems awesome. I hope to see some feedback from people that have tried it some time soon. Also looking forward to trying it myself when they finally start selling online.

Nice rig but a lot of money... Was looking at them on DeepSeaSupply. Tobin has them there for the same price.

It would be nice to see some reviews for it before making a commitment.

I got my Razor2 in the other day. Due to my distance and how long it would take to get here HP was able to ship me one out before the store officially opened. Initial impression of the kit is solid, well thought out and well put together (meaning quality parts). Is it a lot of money for what you're getting? Sure...other than the wing and the pouch it's nothing more than some cuts of steel and some webbing. We can get into an R&D, etc argument all day long, I however am very happy with my purchase.
It took about 15-20 minutes to fit it "just about right" and it was ready to put in the water. I spent sometime with it in my pool today to make sure further adjustments to it and a dive buddy of mine is currently in Malta with SteveB going thru a sidemount course. Tomorrow I'm taking it on a boat dive and will post some pictures up of it and some more thoughts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom