USMC Marine's Ring Dutch Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There was a guy when I was there on may 7-8 who lost it. It should be silver if I recall. Idk where u found it but he thinks it was lost on the rocks on the student side by the benches where the safety staff is. Please hang on to it and I will try to track him down. He was devistated he lost it so I know it means alot to him. It may take a few weeks because I am away with the military until the 28th. I will ask the shop I work for and see if anyone knows the guy.

Props to you for bring responsible and trying to return it to the owner.

I do hope you found the guy. I'd be interested in buying it, but best to get it back to the dumb jarhead who took it swimming. :eyebrow:

Reactions: Jax
Update:
no one contacted me about it. i will say that it was found far from the student side but am happy to entertain the idea that it may have somehow made it to the area i found it. there are initials in it as well. hopefully someone sees this.

Reactions: Jax
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom