Underwater Camera DX-1G with strobe, battery charger, SD card - $475

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joniboy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi,

I am an underwater photography instructor and i'm selling my trusty Sea & Sea DX-1G with single strobe setup, diffuser, arm with fiber optic cable and tray. Ball socket arm allow for quick strobe positioning underwater and easy macro lighting. I have one YS-27 DX. The other strobe on the picture is already sold.

Great camera for semi-pro use or for teaching, and for the amateur who wants to have full manual control without paying the D-SLR price. That's why i bought it in 2008. Camera is in good condition and every thing works perfectly. You don't need anything to get started.

The charger for the camera is included and the battery is good. I'm including a fast battery charger for the strobe and sets of rechargeable batteries, and an 8GB SD card. If you like, i can throw in a camera bag.

Asking $475.00 OBO. MSRP is $1,500.00.

Here are the exact specs on each item:

Camera:
http: //www.seaandsea.co.kr/press06.html

Strobe 27:
YS-27DX | Strobes | Strobes | Discontinued Products | Line up | SEA & SEA

Please feel free to call me at 305-495-3606

Jonathan

Attachments

• dx.jpg
    dx.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 68
  • dx2.jpg
    dx2.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 54
  • dx3.jpg
    dx3.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 62
Jonathan two things first if your camera is not sold by my next paycheck then I will buy it,2nd thing is I understand in your post your a underwater photography instructor right? When I got advanced certified I did it in Miami but the dive shop had noone to teach photography, I like to find out if your still teaching it since I dive the miami area twice a month.Could you email me at blueeyejon37@yahoo.com

Thanks
John B

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom