Sealife DC 800 w/2 strobes, custom tray, accessories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rand

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For sale is a Sealife DC 800 set with the following included:

DC 800 camera and housing
Two SL961 strobes (strobe heads are brand new--never in the water)
Double flash link wires
Manuals and DVD
AV cables to play camera on a TV
Battery Charger and 2 batteries
International electrical outlet plug adapter set
Custom anodized aluminum tray with hardware to mount camera and two strobes
Original plastic trays for strobes
2 single accessory screws to attach camera and one strobe each
1 two-accessory screw to attach camera to two strobes
1 three-accessory screw to attach camera, two strobes, and optional Sealife weight (weight is not included)
One 1GB memory card
Wrist lanyard

I've had this setup for about two years and am moving on to DSLR, so it has to go. Everything is in great condition and has been meticulously cared for and rinsed after every dive. Note that the strobe heads are brand new from the factory. Sealife replaced both heads when I recently sent them in for service. Everything works perfectly and none of the components has ever flooded.

Also note that a custom heavy-duty aluminum tray is included. This is my favorite part of this setup and is the result of over a year of design, trial, and building collaboration between myself and a metal worker I dive with. He is hoping to get the custom trays up for sale on SB soon.

This thing is awesome. There is no wobble in it like the standard plastic Sealife trays. Included with it is custom hardware that makes it easy to attach/detach the strobe arms for transport/setup. This sturdy platform also adds a bit of weight to the whole set, making it slightly negative in salt water, which is a great asset compared to the high positive buoyancy of the strobes with the plastic tray. Finally, this custom tray is wider than the standard plastic tray, which increases your options for positioning the strobes.

Everything needed to reattach the strobe arms to the plastic trays is included should you desire to do so.

I am not looking to part any of the components out at this time. If the set does not sell, I may consider it though.

$725 US shipped to continental US
I can accept Paypal or money order

PICT1631.jpg

PICT1630.jpg

PICT1632.jpg

PICT1633.jpg

PICT1524.jpg

This package is still available.

Moved the offer to Ebay, closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom