Lake Pleasant Tec

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pdelannoy

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone interested in Tec diving at Vista Point? I'm looking for a buddy. I am out almost every Sunday and will be diving this weekend. The profiles are 20-45 minutes at 100-150 feet depending on what the goal is. I am laying line, like cave diving, to create tec circuits that can be dived all year around even when the lake is zero vis. Stage tanks and oxygen decompression are usual. I'm sure anyone interested will want to do some warm up dives first so we can get to know one another and you can be sure I'm not a wingnut...and vice versa. This weekend my profile is 145 feet, 40-45 minutes. I'm not up for warm up dives this Sunday. So if you want to come along you can thumb and turn where you want to. PM if interested.:)

PD

What time are you usually there?

Usually 8 or 9 but I could be there earlier or set a time.

I would be very interested in this. Especially some type of regular group meet up. I know at least one other that would come along as his schedule permits.

I will be out of the water for a couple weeks :( but when I return from Belize in mid-June, I will dive.

Sorry to hear that, scadreau! My drysuit is out of town, but I hope to meet up with you guys when it comes back! :thumb:

This sounds fun, I'll definitely be interested when I get back from Truk (mid-June)

This sounds fun, I'll definitely be interested when I get back from Truk (mid-June)

You just said that to make us drool! :scorned:

I don't know if I'll make it Sunday; it depends on my SO's plans.

Sorry to hear that, scadreau! My drysuit is out of town, but I hope to meet up with you guys when it comes back! :thumb:

Don't be. It is for the same as you. Waiting on a new seal for my drysuit. By the time it arrives, I will be traveling the weekends until I return from Belize.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom