For Sale: Inon Z-240 Strobe, Optical Cable and Arm Attachment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

col4bin

Registered
Reaction score
I am selling one Inon Z-240 strobe, optical cable and arm attachment. The strobe was only used once. I am asking $425 for everything. Price includes insured ground shipping via UPS or FedEx within the continental US. Payment by PayPal. Strobe will ship in the original box with all original accessories and manuals as pictured.

If you want to see the kind of honest seller that I am, please visit Canon Digital Photography Forums and search the thread for my username, col4bin. Buy with confidence from me.

p924998079-3.jpg

p882078583-3.jpg

p924839004-3.jpg

p1070047394-3.jpg

p548437322-3.jpg

p729392721-3.jpg

Thanks for looking.

I'll take it.

I sent you a pm yesterday that I will take it at 7:42pm and this morning I got an messege that it did not go thru. please let me know if this one gets to you. I think it was this new SB format, it has been screwy for me since they started it.

Sorry for your problems, but I bought the strobe. Have you notified the mods about your problems?

2nd backup on it if the sale falls through.

Back
Top Bottom