Spring cleaning...everything must go!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RoyalTouchDiving

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have a ton of stuff that is not getting used on a regular basis, so it must go, and no reasonable offer will be refused.

I would like to sell most items in bulk deals, and I am accepting amazingly low offers, so please just be respectful with and offer and you will be amazed!!

I have a fedex account and will only charge you what I am charged for shipping.

I have several yoke arms all but one is new, yoke to din converters, din / yoke tank pressure reading units (needs gauges), HP hoses (for compressors I believe), LP BC hoses, LP reg hoses, 3 Dacor Pacer 2nd stages, and 3 Aqualung Conshelf (these were used up to 1 year ago) (and misc parts for these regs), misc dual set - up parts (I know some of the parts are bad, but can be used for spares), misc 1st stage parts, misc clips, buckles, consoles (empty), and straps. (consoles, straps, buckles and clips I will throw in to the first person that buys stuff).

As always, it is essential to have used scuba gear serviced prior to using.

Thanks for looking!

I will consider trades for scubapro gear, as I am in the process of adding gear for students.

royaltouchdiving@gmail.com

Thanks.

DSCN0040.JPGDSCN0042.JPGDSCN0038.JPGDSCN0039.JPGDSCN0043.JPGDSCN0041.JPGDSCN0045.JPGDSCN0044.JPG

Last edited:
If you have a 7' LP hose, a HP 32" hose and a din-to-yoke for a Dive Rite reg I'll take em. Give me a price!

What brand name of reg will the Yoke to Din converters work with?

I am interested in the STA's. How much for one or all shipped to 44704.

I will take 2 of the DIN fill whip connectors as long as they have the bleeder screws on them. The round Din converters and some of the yokes look to be for late model US Divers Conshelfs regs (XIV, SE2, etc.), are they?

I would be interested in a 7' lp hose (if you have one), set of 7.25" bands, and just one of the STAs with straps for it. Let me know if there still any left.

I have responded to all emails, pm's and pm'ed all with answers to questions.

To add to the group of stuff that is for sale, I have 3 Din Poseidon 3960 first stage units, and 1 rebuild kit for it. ($150 for all 3 shipped)
Also, I have a Coltri Sub MCH-6 compressor. All run time has been logged, and has new filter to be installed by buyer. Fills tank in 20 min. Runs on Gas. ($2k....$3500- new) (157.8 hrs then 4th stage rebuilt under warranty, now has 42.25 since rebuild. Runs great.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom