Scuba Pro Knighthawk?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've had one and like it a lot. Nice horizontal trim underwater. And no, contrary to what some would have you believe, it does not place you face forward at the surface. I like my surface positioning better in this than a traditional jacket BCD. If I were not in a back plate and wing I would be diving one.

I have used one for several years now and the only thing that it lacks is pockets but most of the time the one pocket is enough.

I'm on my second one. I bought the first one used and it developed a leak at the seams after I got about 250 dives with it. I sent it in to ScubaPro to see if they would warranty repair it. They didn't repair it, but offered me a great deal on a replacement. My only complaint is the lack of sizable pockets, otherwise I love it.

I have a Knighthawk which I dove for a year before buying a BP/W. For a wrap around jacket style BC, I think it is a great BC, however I found the BP/W to be more flexable and easier to put on when using several accessories. I think it would be worth looking at a BP/W before buying the Knighthawk. BTW, I am keeping the Knighthawk as a spare.

As a dive guide,my Scubapro Nighthawk is still working great after ten years of dive guiding. I still do not understand why Scubapro does not add another roll out pocket on the other side plus two more 'D' rings.

"living life without a hard bottom"
KT

Very good BC, you can also look at the LiteHawk.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom