Nitrox Course I am open water certified by padi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NYchris

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
anyone know a place to get the best price or deal on a nitrox course? Ive been seeing a lot of over priced places in fort lauderdale about 250 or so. I pretty much have all gear except tanks if that effects the price at all.

I'm not sure why a Nitrox course should cost $250. I'd be looking for a better price. Some courses include dives, some do not. There really is no difference diving Nitrox, you are more learning about risks and dive planning in the course.

So, see if you can find a place that does not include dives if you are looking to save on the cost.

notice is said price or best deal not bad instruction I want to know if anyone has any top places in mind and thanks scuba70 I will be giving them a call tomorrow!

I don't think you'll be disappointed with Sandy. Let me know what you think.

Fill Espress offers a course (no dives) for $125, and Force E also for about the same price. These are both very high-level shops and you should get top instruction at either. My wife and I are taking the course with Force E Riviera Beach and the cost is about $100 each, but it is a little more for a single student.

The PADI Nitrox course costs $150 here, often they are offered for $99. Courses are different prices in different parts of the world, due to the variations in boat fees and other associated costs.
Since the PADI Nitrox doesn't require any dives, I don't know why this class should cost $250 (if it's only classroom instruction)?
Unless this shop is including a dive or two as part of the training. If so, then the $250 amout seems reasonable.
There are reasons shops charge what they do, it never hurts to ask.

This may be the special high intensity training, PADI variation of the Nitrox training. ;-) You never know.

-Mitch

ty guys anyone offering combo deals like advanced and nitrox together?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom