Hollis F1 small size - please help :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chloevillaume

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello All!

im planning to buy the Hollis F1 fins but I cant figure out which size I need to choose...
Im a 37 french size (4.5 UK or 7 US women). I have warm water boots (3 or 5mm... I can't remember...)
I plan to buy a drysuit, but I will take a laminated one, so I should not have huge boots with it.

Im hesitating between the S and the M size...

Any help very much welcomed :D

Thanks!!!

I wear a size 14 and bought the f-1's in an XXL based on their size chart...They were WAY to big !!!.. Sent them back and got the XL's and wear them w/7mm Pinnacle boots which fits just right...Hope that helps

Thanks j2s for your asnwer... I discovered that there was no small size, so I ordered the regular size, hoping they will fit my little feet!!!! I'll see :)

Hi j2s,

Our size chart is a general measurement and much of it is based on thicker soled boots including drysuit boots. If you are wearing a thin soled neoprene boot going down a size is suggested. Not all boots are created equal :)

Hope the XL is working better for you.

Back
Top Bottom