Halcyon V-Weight 8lb

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

peege

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
For Sale:
I have a Halycon V-Weight 8lb version.

Halcyon discontinued making these and they are hard to find now, but are very useful. I am no longer in need and it is in as new condition.

$60 plus shipping and paypal fees.

:confused: is this for one or two wieghts? They are around 40 to 42 new for one....:idk:

Actually I know of the Sites that have them online or in-Store price is only $39.00 I bought one last weekend.

My bad, I am unaware of the other sites. I'd be happy to research a more appropriate price. I was told otherwise, but only in conversation. If you send me your links of in-stock availability, I'd like to be more market appropriate. Thanks!

The Scuba Connection Buy Scuba diving gear for recreational, technical, and wreck. has them instock for 39.00 but not listed on site you can call to confirm

Hollywoodivers.com: Halcyon 8 lbs Cast Lead V-Weight

Halcyon V-Weights (2 Sizes) | Wreck Diver Supply They have price's listed but currently out of stock

There is 2 places that have them In-stock but even the lack of avilablity of the item isn't reason for asking an increase in price.

There is actually a couple members here as well as one over on The Deco stop that makes there own Custom V-weights and they are just as good as the Halcyon and offer in differnt combinations of size's and they sell them for half the price.

Well, the weights are ready. I have 8's, 8.5, 9's, 10.5, and 12lb available. Email me with what you want and send a paypal payment to jharszy@charter.net for $26 each weight and $12.80 shipping/insurance I can ship up to three weights in the same box for the one shipping price. Let me know "jharszy" The Deco Stop

Sorry again a22shady, I see a lot if not available, as I mentioned, even the hollywood is out of stock. But thanks for pointing out the dead ends.

contact TSC they have them in stock Both the 8lb and 11lb I was just there this past weekend and saw them 1st hand. But as I said these are V-weights just because Halcyon is not selling them anymore doesn't mean you can not get quality V-weights. A lot of other user making them with quality as good or better. This is lead, just because Halcyon is not making them any longer isn't a reason for price increase (inflation). It's not like your holding onto a brick of gold or that Original superman comic book. But your post advertise for what you want. If you want to sell it make it a more realistic price.

Welcome to Scubaboard

But a22shady, the Halycon style are so much more shiny than those fakes you are trying to tempt us with, that's right, shiny, shiny, shiny. And you know about shiny things, they capture your attention. Its like a gold ingot, so purdy.... "my precioussssssss"

Okay, is $40 a more realistic price then? :wink:

Can you tell I feel the love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom