dc1200 vs mini II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
ok so im sure this has been discussed before but im having a really difficult time finding stuff since the upgrade.

im definitely getting one of these cameras but im not sure which. from what ive found just googling around ive found decent photos from both but i dont want to go by the word of the manufacturer because there not going to sell a product they cant make look good so. what are some pros and cons to each camera and which do you recommend? should i dish out the extra for the dc1200, is it worth it? or should i be just find saving some money and getting the mini II? maybe you guys have some comparison photos youve taken. since the mini II doesnt have image stabalization is it hard to get good clean photos with them? someone told me getting the 1200 was over kill and not worth it. but im going to ask the wonderful people here on SB because im usually not turned wrong here, so please give me you opinions, much thanks in advanced.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom