2-DSS Single tank rigs, Aqualung Legend regs, fins, dive alerts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have a couple of friends who are getting out of diving due to medical issues. I will be posting pics later. I set the DSS rigs up for them and the Legends were just serviced in November before a trip to the Great Barrier Reef. All of this gear is in great shape as they are meticulous about maintenance. I'd take one of the rigs but I'm buying their tanks and don;t have the extra funds for more. The way this will work is if you are seriously interested I will give you their email and you will deal with them. They are not message board savvy and I am doing this as a favor to them. I am not making any commission off of this so this is how the sales need to be handled.

DSS rigs - 350 EACH
Legend Regs -400 Each or BO
2 - Suunto Cobra computers - air integrated- would like to sell with the regs -400 each OBO
Dive Alerts 45 each OBO
Mares Fins - the new ones with the fancy ribs ior whatever they call em (pics) later - Best Offer - these have been used on one trip and once in the pool.

Sorry about that.
DSS single tank rigs - medium plate - LCD30 wing - no bolt on plates as both were warm water divers
Webbing is mostly intact. Not knowing how they were going to dive them in the future I only trimmed about 6 inches off of the one end and folded the excess under and secured it with inner tube "rings" same as would be used to secure back up lights.

Pictures of gear!

rigs.JPGfins.JPGal80.JPGregs al.JPGrigs2.JPG

Here are the items for sale.

Jim, what size are the fins?

Fins are medium so that could be M-L? I don't know Mares soft gear. asking 75 per pair
Dive Alert plus 35
DAN safety signaling kit 40
Again I will provide owners email on request and you deal with them.

Jim, would you ask them if they'd take $300 for one of the DSS rigs? If so, I'm in.

Weight’s @ $2 a pound (sea pearl hard weights)

4 - 6’s
6 –5’s
4 – 4’s
4- 3’s
6 – 2’s
prefer local but will ship at buyers cost!
They also have like 6 regular belts

knives – 2 deep sea wenoka Blackie Collins $20 these are nice. I may get one myself
yoke tank pressure checker $45 OBO
2 princeton tech miniwave 4 c cell lights – halogen bulbs $25 OBO
diver tool kit new $20
2 hooded vests womens 12 and mens L $40
2 henderson 5/3 titanium hoods medium $20
Pinnacle 7mm mens XLS $125
Pinnacle 7mm womens XL $125

If you are interested let me know and I’ll give you their number and email. Jim

All other items- regs, bc's, computers now are OBO as well

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom