Intova Sport 8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ludicrous Depth

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
All,

Purchased an Intova sport 8 camera a few years ago and still struggle with getting good pictures. It has a ton of features that allow you to change settings to different environments, but I still don't get the quality of pictures I think I should.

If anyone has this camera and is able to get good underwater pictures, I would love for you to reply with the settings that seem to work best for you.

We are planning another Caribbean dive in the Fall and would like to get all the bugs worked out before we go.

Thanks for the help

Some pictures with my Intova Sport 8, underwater. In Bonaire, no attached strobe, underwater "normal" setting, ISO 200. Octopus taken while snorkling.

Attachments

• PICT0027.JPG
    PICT0027.JPG
    198.1 KB · Views: 135
  • PICT0043.JPG
    PICT0043.JPG
    193 KB · Views: 96
  • PICT0046.JPG
    PICT0046.JPG
    213.7 KB · Views: 102
All,

Purchased an Intova sport 8 camera a few years ago and still struggle with getting good pictures. It has a ton of features that allow you to change settings to different environments, but I still don't get the quality of pictures I think I should.

If anyone has this camera and is able to get good underwater pictures, I would love for you to reply with the settings that seem to work best for you.

We are planning another Caribbean dive in the Fall and would like to get all the bugs worked out before we go.

Thanks for the help

What is a good underwater pictures to you?

Are you happy with the camera topside?

What do you consider to be the problem with your photos?

Anyway, you have posted in a Nikon only forum so I suggest you repost in a different forum.

LD
PM me and I will forward some fairly Ok pics of a frogfish and anenome shrimp as well as some snorkling shots I took this week. (don't want to bogart the Nikon Niche, after all!)
I use this camera every day here until I get my new set up, so I can probably answer your practical questions. It's more fun than you think! Regards

Back
Top Bottom