Resort/Island Recommendation?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JenTeach

Registered
Reaction score
We are considering a trip to the Maldives in early October. We would be spending our first week aboard the MV Carpe Vita, but want to stay for several days after we get off the boat.

I am looking for some recommendations of where to stay. I'm looking for something economical (but clean/safe) and that has some good house reef or boat diving...and of course a spa! :cool2:

THANKS!!
Jennifer

Hi! I got back from Vilamendhoo a few weeks ago. Vilamendhoo is refurbished last year, every room is very clean and new. Diving is awesome! Please do not miss whale shark explorer, 1 day trip to southern point. Staff of Euro Divers is very friendly and professional.

Eriyadu & Embudu village have also nice housereef and easy to go by speed boat from Male even if you arrive Male at night.

I think October is beginning of dry season, wish you have a nice days in Maldives.

Hello Jen

It will depend heavily on your budget - are you able to give an indication of what you would like to spend for the 2nd half of your trip please?

Thanks
Richard from PurelyMaldives

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom