Sealife DC 800, Strobes, Custom Tray

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rand

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For sale are the following Sealife components and accessories. The whole package listed here is available for $725 shipped continental US, or available separately as indicated.

I can accept Paypal or money order/cashiers check (items will ship once check clears--Paypal payments will ship immediately)

DC 800 camera and housing --$300 Shipped continental US
Manuals and DVD
AV cables to play camera on a TV
Battery Charger and 2 batteries
International electrical outlet plug adapter set
One 1GB memory card
Wrist lanyard
PICT1635-1.jpg

Two SL961 strobes-- $290 each Shipped continental US
(strobe heads are brand new with plastic still on them--Sealife replaced the strobe housing and electronics on both when I recently sent them in for service--they have not been in the water since)
Flash link wire for each
Plastic tray and single accessory screw for each (screw will attach one tray to a camera)
PICT1636.jpg

Custom anodized aluminum tray with hardware --$45 shipped continental US
Tray has been tested to work with DC600, DC800, DC1000, and DC1200. It may work with other models, but these are the ones we've tested it with.
Includes custom hardware to mount camera and two strobes, and 1 two-accessory screw to attach camera to the custom tray
PICT1638.jpg

PICT1632.jpg

Above is photo of how the camera and strobes look mounted on the custom tray. Camera and strobes are not included in the price of the tray.

Sealife 3-accessory screw (to attach two strobes and 1 buoyancy weight to camera--$4.00 shipped continental US
PICT1642.jpg

I've had this setup for about two years and am moving on to DSLR, so it has to go. Everything is in great condition and has been meticulously cared for and rinsed after every dive. Note that the strobe heads are brand new from the factory. Sealife replaced both heads when I recently sent them in for service. Everything works perfectly and none of the components has ever flooded.

The custom heavy-duty aluminum tray is my favorite part of this setup and is the result of over a year of design, trial, and building collaboration between myself and a metal worker I dive with. He is hoping to get the custom trays up for sale on SB soon.

This thing is awesome. There is no wobble in it like the standard plastic Sealife trays. Included with it is custom hardware that makes it easy to attach/detach the strobe arms for transport/setup. This sturdy platform also adds a bit of weight to the whole set, making it slightly negative in salt water, which is a great asset compared to the high positive buoyancy of the strobes with the plastic tray. Finally, this custom tray is wider than the standard plastic tray, which increases your options for positioning the strobes.

Just bumping this up. Everything is still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom