Optical Ocean Tray and Handle $60

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hotpuppy

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a very nice, simple, rugged handle and tray. Purchased from Optical Ocean and used for about 9 months with a stock Canon G9 Housing. I upgraded to an Ikelite housing and this is surplus for me. Great tray though.

Similar to: Modular Set 1 - Trays, Arms, Handles & Clamps - Optical Ocean Sales Underwater Photo - 800-359-1295!

Does not include any arms or clamps but the ball on the handle will work with a 1 inch clamp from Ikelite or anyone else. I actually like the Optical Ocean clamps and balls better than other brands.

Payment can be by Paypal, money order, or Visa/MC/Discover/Amex (requires signed faxed credit card form). Texas sales subject to 8.25% sales tax as the sale will be via my company for payment purposes.

If you want to pick it up and pay cash then we can skip the sales tax and I'll sell it personally. :)

I can ship via whatever you want to pay for from FedEx/UPS Ground to USPS Priority mail etc. Shipping weight is about 1 pound after packaging.

Please email me if you are interested: Brian at txshirts.com
I do not regularly check PM's so please do not send a PM through ScubaBoard.
Thanks for looking at my ad.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom