Advanced Nitrox Class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mfsmith1964

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello All!
My name is Morgan Smith. I am trying to take an Advanced Nitrox class at the Wakulla Diving Center with Gregg Stanton. Problem is I need at least 2 other people to get the class going. Is anyone out there looking for an Advanced Nitrox class? Or if anyone has alot extra money laying around would they like to repeat it? :wink: The location of the class is Wakulla County, Florida, which is about an hour away from Tallahassee. The cost of the class is 1000 dollars and will certify us to dive mixes of 40-100% Oxygen. We will also be certified to dive to 140 fsw. The prerequisites are Nitrox and 30 dives and familiarity with deep diving. If anyone is interested please let me know! This class is a pre-requisite for almost all tecnical diving so it will be a great class for those looking to break into Tech! (like me) :) Please message me or respond if interested and we can exchange info! Thanks!

thats a pretty steep price for only adv nitrox.

No doubt. My combined AN/DP class was right at 1k. Maybe it includes dives?

My combined AN/DP was for half of that and some but I had my own equipment

Reactions: Jax
My combined AN/DP was for half of that and some but I had my own equipment

$250 per course? You cant get OW for that price where I'm at and owning the equipment is required.

What does your guy charge for CCR? I may have to move north...

Last edited:
Hello All!
My name is Morgan Smith. I am trying to take an Advanced Nitrox class at the Wakulla Diving Center with Gregg Stanton. Problem is I need at least 2 other people to get the class going. Is anyone out there looking for an Advanced Nitrox class? Or if anyone has alot extra money laying around would they like to repeat it? :wink: The location of the class is Wakulla County, Florida, which is about an hour away from Tallahassee. The cost of the class is 1000 dollars and will certify us to dive mixes of 40-100% Oxygen. We will also be certified to dive to 140 fsw. The prerequisites are Nitrox and 30 dives and familiarity with deep diving. If anyone is interested please let me know! This class is a pre-requisite for almost all tecnical diving so it will be a great class for those looking to break into Tech! (like me) :) Please message me or respond if interested and we can exchange info! Thanks!

I don't need the class, but are you sure that is not both AN and Deco Procedures? It is common to teach them together. I am not sure what the point would be without Deco procedures.

A couple of other things potential classmates might want to know: Is that $1000 each? How long is the class?

Are you doing NAUI or IANTD?

@ Syntax...Combined course costed me 400.00...and the instructor has his diving school based in Florida BTW but I did take my course in Canada. PM me if you want more info

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom