HUGYCUP International underwater photo- & video competition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DannyVB

New
Reaction score
# of dives
The 3rd HUGYCUP will take place in Dahab Egypt. The competition will start on the 5th of september and will end on the 22nd of october. Over 30000 euro (42000 US$) in prizes will be attributed to the winners of 10 different photo categories and 2 video categories. During the HUGYCUP everybody can participate in workshops underwater photo- & video. René Heuzey, chief cameraman of the film OCEANS, will conduct two workshops (each one week) between the 25th of september and the 9th of october. The HUGYCUP is a unique occasion to meet and compete with other photogrpahers and videogrpahers. All levels of experience welcome.
For rules and regulation check out the HUGYCUP website at International Underwater Photo- and Video contest

Attachments

• hugycup logo small.jpg
    hugycup logo small.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 150
Hi, my name is AngelikA Fürstler and I am a prof. (underwater) model/actress/creArtress.
- featured in a Underwater Model TV Show/have done many UW productions
- personal breath hold record underwater is 4min21secs
-Advanced Open Water Diver
-getting into underwater dance/performing, mermaid/monofins

I would love to participate in more underwater productions (Film/Photo, etc.) and if you consider working with me in a uw video/photo production for the HUGYCup do let me know. I do have some great concepts that would simply rock it :D If that sounds interesting to you and you consider me for one of your productions, simply send me a mail! (contact@angelikafurstler.com) I am looking fwd to hearing back from you, AngelikA

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom