Active Duty Vets visiting seeking instructor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OBXDIVEGUY

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I teach a class that frequently brings active duty military members to Fort Lauderdale. They are sometimes here for a couple of weeks and often would like to get SCUBA certified while here.

I used to have a PADI instructor buddy that would offer them highly discounted training, but unfortunately he left the area. He usually charged just for the material and PADI fees. Is there anyone out there that would be interested in taking on a few students here and there and hooking them up with AOW? I have 2 here now that really want to learn.

Thanks!

Hello,
I am actually in West Palm Beach, so I am not sure the guys would like to travel up here or not? You can contact me through my website if you'd like, and I will give you more details. Although, we would charge a bit more than just for the books and certification fees, we can offer your active military guys a great deal. Please send me a email and I'll get you all the details, would be worth the drive up to WPB, and they can start immediately if they'd like. I am a former "Coastie" and we offer discounts to all military, fire and law enforcement. Thanks Sandra

Cool! Thanks Sandra! I'm a former Coastie too!

I'll have them get up with you ASAP!

I know of a Naui instructor.. will let him know of this thread..

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom