canon g11 with canon underwater housing + tray and one arm with strobe and one with..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashrynn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
focus light(small regular type) strobe is a sea and sea ys27 dx. I bought this setup from jack connick in seattle (- the g11 itself) everything works great I just have no interest in taking photos anymore and need the money for college.

I will have pictures up shortly. Price 750 original price was 1250

Pictures of the equipment. Great starter camera that can grow with any diver. Never once has this camera flooded or even been wet.

Attachments

• IMAG0132.jpg
    IMAG0132.jpg
    413 KB · Views: 167
  • IMAG0131.jpg
    IMAG0131.jpg
    419 KB · Views: 111
Would you be interested in parting it out? I'd be interested in everything except the camera and housing (which should be easy to sell separate)

Would you be interested in parting it out? I'd be interested in everything except the camera and housing (which should be easy to sell separate)

Yes but, there is one offer pending. If that falls through we can talk more about price.

If Cyprus wants everything except the camera and housing, I'd be interested in just the camera and housing. Thanks!

Sorry for the slow reply people, my notifier normally lets me know when i log in if someone has replied to my threads. The camera is sold and on its way to a new home. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom