Mares Volo Fins, Hammerhead Backplate, Scubapro MK16, and More

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vel525

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have for sale a bunch of random items that I need to get rid of. All listed prices include shipping, but feel free to make an offer. Pictures can be found here:
https://picasaweb.google.com/VictoreLee/ForSale_Scuba?authkey=Gv1sRgCKPVkZ_4vqDv6wE#

1. Hammerhead AL BP w/ harness ($80) - Note there are some corrosion marks, but should clean up fine and will not affect function. The crotch strap is the softer webbing and I have it long so buyer can cut to size. For reference, I'm about 5'6 so the webbing might be too short if you are much taller.

2. Scubapro MK16 First Stage ($100) - Serviced annually until last year. Since last service it has just been sitting in a box.

3. Mares Volo Fins w/ spring strap ($70) - Also includes original straps. One of the plastic buckles has a little crack in it, but functions fine.

4. Uwatec SPG w/ boot and hose ($50) - Little slate on back of boot. Will also fit a compass.

5.Akona dual regulator bag ($30) - Includes two regulator sleeves, shoulder strap, and backpack straps. Great bag to carry regs and few other key items as carry ons.

6. Uwatec Aladin Computers x2 ($25 each) - Currently set up with bungee wrist straps, but will also include boot that allows computer and SPG in one console. Note the computer batteries are dead and will require sending it to SP/Uwatec and I was quoted approximately $100 to get the battery changed. Great computer for someone first starting out in diving (air only, no nitrox function).

7. Regulator hoses x 3 ($15 for 40" yellow hose protector, $10 each for the 30" black hose protector) - All are Scubapro and came off my regs when I changed hose lengths

8. Princeton Tec Mini Light ($5) - Little back up light great to tie to BCD. If you want I can include one of the lanyards.

9. Tilos 5mm Gloves in Black ($10) - Size S. Used twice in fresh water. Decided I don't like diving in cold water.

8. Black Dry Snorkel ($5) - Used a few times and decided I don't need a snorkel. The mouthpiece has turned a little yellow just from sitting, but still functional and easy to replace.

9. Akona Retractable gauge ($10) - I think this is for an Akona compass, unfortunately, I don't have the compass or boot that comes with it.

10. Fabric Paint ($5) - Never opened. White color.

11. Hose Protectors ($1.50 each) - One from Scubatoys and three from Scubapro.

12. XS Scuba Neoprene Mask Strap ($5) - Has velcro so easy to take on/off your mask strap.

13. Safety Whistle ($2 each) - Two orange ones and two grey ones.

14. 2-Way Plastic Clip ($3 each) - Great for routing SPGs or holding Octo.

15. 3-Hose Plastic Clip ($3 each)

16. Rubber leg strap ($3) - Used to hold knife. Include tow straps.

17. Various lanyards ($2 each) - See pictures for the different lanyards.

18. Clip with velcro loop ($3) - Great for holding onto items like slates

19. 2" Plastic Harness Buckle ($2 each)

20. 1lb Shot Weights x 4 ($5 each)

21. 2lb Shot Weights x 3 ($8 each)

22. 3lb Shot Weights x 2 ($10 each)

23. Extra Rubber Fin Straps x 2 ($5 per set) - Great to have extra fin straps in save-a-dive kit. Black straps.

Hmmm, lots of views, but no sales. Are my prices to high? Please make an offer...heck low ball me..haha. Seriously, would like to get rid of this stuff before I move in Aug. Thanks for looking.

Been out of the country the past seven weeks, but am back now. I am moving in two weeks and would love to sell this stuff. Otherwise, I might just toss it. Please make offers!

Are the rubber knife straps around 24in in length? I mount my big knife on my thigh and can't seem to find any leg straps greater than 22in.

Are the rubber knife straps around 24in in length? I mount my big knife on my thigh and can't seem to find any leg straps greater than 22in.

The straps are 20.5in in length, but I can pull them pretty easily to the 24in mark since they stretch. Not sure if that will work for you. Let me know.

The straps are 20.5in in length, but I can pull them pretty easily to the 24in mark since they stretch. Not sure if that will work for you. Let me know.

No sorry that won't work for me. =[
If you can't find a buyer in time, might I suggest giving it away to charity or just posting a "For Free" ad on craigslist.
I remember seeing some programs for disabled veterans and such.

Here's one I found after a quick google search. The one I saw on craigslist must have expired.
HOW TO / Donate Your Gear

MK16 first stage, SPG, and regulator bag are gone. There are plenty of stuff available and will take offers. Thanks.

Reactions: DMG

Back
Top Bottom