Looking to night dive datura ave beach tonight.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, I tried that once. Didn't really enjoy being with them. There was one gentlemen who was outrageously rude. So not all that willing to pay thirty dollars for that.
:coffee:

The surf forecast for Lauderdale this evening is between 3 and 4 foot seas - pretty much lasting through the weekend. In my experience at that beach, viz will probably not be all that good and the surge may make it akin to diving in a washing machine. The conditions also may be sportier than some prefer for entry and egress. Many of the local divers seem to be heading up to Blue Heron Bridge for their diving this weekend.

As to your comment on GCS, being a member myself I can vouch that while a few of us are diamonds in the rough, I've never seen anyone one being intentionally, let alone outrageously rude. If it's not too much trouble, can you please offer more details? If you do not wish to express them here, I invite you to let me know what happened via private message. As a group member, I'm regretful if anything detracted from your diving experience.

I know GCS still offers a free two-week trial period before requesting the one-time membership fee be paid, and on at least one occassion have seen them refund a membership fee. If you paid and were disappointed, perhaps I may facilitate a remedy.

If you go this evening, enjoy your dive.

Yeah, I tried that once. Didn't really enjoy being with them. There was one gentlemen who was outrageously rude. So not all that willing to pay thirty dollars for that.
:coffee:

That's too bad: I just joined the group and have done a couple of dives: everyone I have met so far has been very nice. As soon as my kid heads off to college in a couple of months, I plan to do more dives with the group. As an FYI: the $30 is a one time fee, not annual dues.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom