Sea & Sea DX8000G kit w/2 cameras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aribelin

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Full kit with housing, 2 cameras (second camera is a Ricoh GX8 which is the same camera as the DX8000G), YS-55 strobe, wide angle lens, brackets, rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries, battery charger, cables, software, and a UK case.

Never flooded, always worked well and I have some wonderful images taken with this setup.

Recently diagnosed with a serious heart/lung disease and have to quit diving. Tons of high-end diving equipment for sale.

$1,200.00 shipped/PayPal.

Allen

Attachments

• IMG_0721.JPG
    IMG_0721.JPG
    259.6 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_0722.JPG
    IMG_0722.JPG
    258.3 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_0723.JPG
    IMG_0723.JPG
    359.9 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Have you given any more thought to selling the GX8 camera seperatly?

Thanks,

Hank

Allen,

Sorry about your diagnosis and that you have to quit diving! Hopefully you had some good dives before you had to hang your fins up.

Would you be willing to just sell one of your cameras? If so, please quote the price for either the Richoh GX8 or the Sea&Sea. How many dives do each of these cameras have on them? Has the Ricoh ever been used in the water or were you saving this as a back-up?

Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,
Veronica

Full kit with housing, 2 cameras (second camera is a Ricoh GX8 which is the same camera as the DX8000G), YS-55 strobe, wide angle lens, brackets, rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries, battery charger, cables, software, and a UK case.

Never flooded, always worked well and I have some wonderful images taken with this setup.

Recently diagnosed with a serious heart/lung disease and have to quit diving. Tons of high-end diving equipment for sale.

$1,200.00 shipped/PayPal.

Allen

The camera kit is still for sale, I am flexible on the price but I don't really want to split it up.

Allen

Hi Allen,

Is the camera set up still available? I was interested in just the GX8 camera, but if the price is right I would take the whole set up.

Thanks,

Hank

I still have the camera equipment and tons of other high end scuba equipment. What did you have in mind?

Allen

$750 shipped/PayPal, I know this is older camera gear, but it was $2,000 new...never flooded and has taken some amazing photos. Medical condition forces the sale of $8,000 of high end scuba gear.

Still have this full kit.

Back
Top Bottom