Ikelite D90 housing, ports, DS125 strobe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HerraduraDivers

Contributor
Reaction score
Herradura - Jaco, Costa Rica and Orosei - Sardinia
# of dives
As i sold my D90 today i have for sale my Ikelite D90 rig.

I and the complete system is actually home in Sardinia/Italy so shipping around the world makes not really sense.
I will offer the buyer a double-tank tryout dive here in my dive shop, if he/she buy it get get the price for the dive off the price for the rig.
This may makes it interesting also for divers who would like to do a trip to Italy and Sardinia this summer.

For sale is:
N° 1 Ikelite Nikon D90 housing+Tray+2 handles from December 2008, +/- 50 dives, no dings, nicks, never flooded
N° 1 Ikelite Standard - 6" Dome for Tokina 12-24mm f/4 AT-X 124 AF PRO DX and zoom ring
N° 1 Ikelite Standard Flat port for Nikon Micro 105mm Macro D (NOT VR!)
N° 1 Ikelite Standard Flat port for Nikon 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR AF-S DX + zoom ring
N° 1 Ikelite SA100 ball arm for Ikelite quick release handle - 1 segment - Ikelite DS base
N° 1 Ikelite DS-125 strobe from December 2008 with charger (+/- 40 dives), battery is ok
N° 2 ULCS BA-IK Ball Adapters for Ikelite quick release handles, from 2010, one used 10 dives, one new
n° 1 ULCS AD-125 for the Ikelite Substrobe MS, MV, 50, DS 51, DS 125, DS 160, DS 161
N° 1 Pelicase 1600 for with foam cut to fit all this things

o-rings, grease, spare parts

2000€ exclusive shipping

Chris

P.S. Ds125 strobe is currently under sale negotiacion

Smifelton,
i can ship it to Santa Domingo, thats not a problem as every courier company will be glad to that.
The problem is that the whole case weight about 20 Kilos and this will e expensive to ship and
you may have to pay custom duties in Santa Domingo too.
Chris

Smifelton,
i can ship it to Santa Domingo, thats not a problem as every courier company will be glad to that.
The problem is that the whole case weight about 20 Kilos and this will e expensive to ship and
you may have to pay custom duties in Santa Domingo too.
Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom