Planning a night boat dive June 23rd. Need at least 2 more people.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Protist

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Im planning to do a night boat dive on the 23rd of June. The boat will be Scuba Tyme. We need at least two more people to commit before they will go out. It will be $70 a person. We would need to be at the dock by 6:30, departure will be at 7. The first dive will be a twilight dive, and the second one will be in complete darkness. If you are interested, let me know.

thanks deep...

wish it was west coast... id be down.. but i was just over on the east and it was really nice.. have fun!

Please let us know the locations and dive profile. We might be interested.

I just talked to the dive operator. He said its up to me.A specific location might be difficult to say because the conditions will be unknown until that night, but he pretty much said we can do any combination of things, wreck- wreck, wreck- reef, reef -reef, we could dive the same location twice. But, if there is a particular site you want to dive, let me know.

Here is a link of the dive sites they visit.
.:: SCUBATYME ::.

as I said before, the first dive will be a twilight dive, so keep that in mind.

I believe we have decided that the wreck will be the United Caribbean. and then just some random reef, unless someone else would like to do a second wreck.

..Still looking >.<
:coffee:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom