LBTS 06/24th-27th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Orlando Eric

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I am planning a little staycation in June and part of it will be a drive to Fort Lauderdale to get in some shore diving. I intend to go the 24th through the 27th of June. I am looking for a place to stay right around Hibiscus at Lauderdale By The Sea. I would also like to bring my Kenneled 18# dog. Cheapest or -- "Most Economical" is the most important part as I am a diver not a tourist.

:( no replies......

my couch...:), pet friendly. Ok, a bit far from LBTS, but the price is right.

Jenny-- I talked to Marvel at the Bridge event and I am going to pretty much just show up with the doggy and I think I will find a good place once they see the little furry fellow they will not have a problem with him. Diving Friday, Sat and Sunday. OTEP concert Sunday night at the Culture Room then driving back Monday.. back to work tuesday at 0500 :( -- drats.

Have a great time, let us know when/where you are diving. Maybe we can hook up.

Entering near the pier swim south then turn float north. 6' tattered flag. Diving two tanks so it will be much of all day. Looks great with awesome vis even with scattered showers.

Great time diving and enjoying the local eateries at LBTS! The OTEP concert when well also. Many encounters including the ususal tropicals, a loggerhead and a marvel fish. Awesome florida vacation can not imagine why anyone lives anywhere else.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom