Palau liveaboards tropic dancer and palau aggressor running october special!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ewaiea

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey all you fellow scubaboard'ers! I wanted to share something with you......

Both the Tropic Dancer and Palau Aggressor are running specials that will amount to hundreds of dollars in savings. 25% savings on the October 16-23rd charter!

Aggressor Fleet | The ultimate in live-aboards since 1984 and Scuba Diving LiveAboard Excellence

I've never been disappointed with these companies on any occasion and highly encourage all of you to check it out. I tell you what, when you put down that initial deposit for the trip and you see the remainder due afterwards, it's ALOT less than what it would be normally and that's when you really see cost savings at work.

Come dive with the mantas at German Channel, the giant caverns at Blue Holes, the IMAX quality bait balls and shark show at Blue Corner, majestic wall diving and WWII history at Peleliu Island, cave diving at Chandelier Cave, and of course snorkeling at Jellyfish Lake. All in the comfort, convenience and safety of a world class liveaboard dive vessel.

I swear, I don't work for either of these companies, I'm just heading out on that week's charter and through a little negotiation it was decided that the specials would run on this week. So take full advantage of it if you've never been to Palau or you would like to return. Not that many people have booked either the Tropic Dancer or Palau Aggressor II for this week so Dancer Fleet notified me that they wanted to try to accomodate me by running this special - that's called taking care of your customers! And to spread the special to both vessels is even better! They did the same thing when I went to Papua New Guinea on the Star Dancer and it worked out.

Palau would be awesome regardless, but I always envisioned doing it from a liveaboard for the simple fact of maximum number of dives, comfort and convenience.

FYI....I found cheap airfare that week on China Airlines out of Honolulu and the Continental prices looked pretty good too - that's why I picked this week to go.....so don't let the airfare deter you because it might just be in your price range no matter where you're flying from.

Happy diving!

If I could get the funds straightened out, this might be my first liveaboard. I will be in Manilla around that time and thinking of hopping over to Palau.

I was also looking at Expedition Fleet, since it was a bit cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom