Pcb

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Going to panama city beach middle of july to dive. Anything anyone would like to share? actually anything would help as this will be my first dive in saltwater.

I dived once with Dive Locker. 2 deep wreck dives, quite good. Also the st. Andrews jetty. Go from the beach side out to the end and back. Watch for tidal current in or out near the end. Some people go out & around and come in the other side (channel) with incoming tide. Or just walk/swim through the "kiddie pool" and over the rocks to the channel side--to get 50' (?) right there and go along the jetty -- again, watch the tidal current. The guys at Dive Locker can give specifics.

Another vote for the Dive Locker... I did a couple of dives with them back in 2009. Did one inshore and one offshore trip to some neat sites. They have a nice boat and friendly staff... Make sure you take a safety sausage or other similar signaling device with you out there.

This may be a dumb question....but are you talking about Panama City in Central America or Panama City in Florida? I looked up "Dive Locker" and saw the one in Florida but this is a Central America forum. If there is a "Dive Locker" in Panama City, Panama then I blew it...

jsl

Another vote for the Dive Locker... I did a couple of dives with them back in 2009. Did one inshore and one offshore trip to some neat sites. They have a nice boat and friendly staff... Make sure you take a safety sausage or other similar signaling device with you out there.

I saw this title and thought "why are people talking about printed circuit boards on scubaboard?"

I saw this title and thought "why are people talking about printed circuit boards on scubaboard?"

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

It's a very vague thread title. If the OP wants to change the title, so that other board members might gain interest and visit the thread, then please drop me a PM and I will edit it.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom