Free ADM Exploration Team Sidemount Clinic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeepSea

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Join the ADM Exploration Team for a FREE two day OC/CCR Sidemount Workshop.

Learn techniques, configuration tips, and tricks of the trade from the original designers and explorers of the Armadillo OC and CCR harness.

Workshop will be held at Ginnie Springs on July 16th and 17th, 2011. Space is limited and registration is required

Light Monkey will also have their new 12W LED that is built for sidemount available to dive with.

Really cool of you guys to do this for the public, thanks Walter!

You're welcome...We feel that with so many people starting to embrace sidemounting this gives them a stress free environment to try and have honest discussions of why/why not. We also did a vertical / basic cave clinic a few months ago for the NACD - NACD Vertical Day We are doing another one for them in November.

Ooow, that'll be on my list to participate in :D

I am happy to announce that Jacki Clark (Weeki Wachee Spring, Charles Spring, etc. Explorer) will be bringing a woman's perspective to the ADM Exploration Team Sidemount Clinic. She will be presenting on both Saturday and Sunday and will be helping people configure their gear!

We already have a few dozen people signed up but the more the merrier. Sign up here - Free Sidemount Workshop

Just in...Golem Gear ( Golem Gear, Inc. ) will be sponsoring the BBQ dinner Saturday night at the ADM Exploration Team Sidemount Clinic!

Only a couple more weeks until the free sidemount workshop
Wish I could be there, Curt ... watching you dive sidemount in Pt. Hardy and Nootka Sound was my inspiration for making the transition. My class with Rob was great, but there's always more to learn ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom